We hold auctions on our properties at regular intervals. Please read the terms and conditions below so that you can be fully prepared when visiting one of our locations for a storage unit auction. Check back to our website for updates on upcoming auctions.
Terms & Conditions
- The contents of units are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, and with no warranties expressed or implied. All sales are final with NO returns or exchanges.
- All bidders are required to complete a sign-in form prior to being allowed to participate in the auction.
- Goods shall not be removed from units until the bid amount is paid in full in cash only. (No checks, no credit cards)
- Winning bidders will be required to make a $50.00 cash only, refundable security deposit (if they cannot remove contents by 5:00 p.m. on auction date) held by the Tucker location until storage units are emptied, swept clean, and inspected by a Tucker location employee.
- Bidders agree to remove all items from each of the units won during auction by 5:00 p.m. on the day following the auction.