Self Storage Auctions in Central Georgia
We hold auctions on our properties at regular intervals. Please read the terms and conditions below so that you can be fully prepared when visiting one of our locations for a storage unit auction. Check back to our website for updates on upcoming auctions.
Terms & Conditions
- The contents of units are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, and with no warranties expressed or implied. All sales are final with NO returns or exchanges.
- All bidders are required to complete a sign-in form prior to being allowed to participate in the auction.
- Goods shall not be removed from units until the bid amount is paid in full in cash only. (No checks, no credit cards)
- Winning bidders will be required to make a $50.00 cash only, refundable security deposit (if they cannot remove contents by 5:00 p.m. on auction date) held by the Tucker location until storage units are emptied, swept clean, and inspected by a Tucker location employee.
- Bidders agree to remove all items from each of the units won during auction by 5:00 p.m. on the day following the auction.